Watersoul Foundation is partnering with our research affiliate, Oceans Research, located in Mossed Bay, South Africa, to provide one lucky student $350 off their enrollment fee.
As part of the program students would be able to assist in:
· Population assessment and long-term trend of:
· White sharks
· Humpback & bottlenose dolphins
· Southern right & humpback whales
· Cape fur seals
· Habitat use of white sharks and marine mammals
· Population structure, trophic and movement ecology of benthic catsharks
· Predator-prey behavioural strategies of white sharks and Cape fur seals
· Shark stress physiology and behavioural studies
· Marine Mammal Stranding Response
The course will provide career development skills, college credits (if approved by university), and a certificate of completion.
Pricing for the program includes:
· Program tuition and mentoring
· Dorm accommodation
· Breakfast, lunch, dinner
· Local airport pickup/drop-off
· Adventure of a lifetime
**Must apply outside of June - August to receive the $350 off tuition**
Students interested in entering the raffle for the scholarship should email email@example.com. For questions and inquiries about the Marine Internship Program at Oceans Research please contact Marilou Cook: firstname.lastname@example.org
Raffle will be drawn on Dec 31st. Winner will be announced Jan 1st.